RIGHT OF CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
- Colareb® seeks the complete satisfaction of its Clients. The Client has the right to cancel the contract without specifying any reason, by returning the Products purchased from the Website within 10 (ten) working days of the date the Products were received. This applies to all Products other than the personalised ones, which are subject to Paragraph 12.
- To exercise the right of cancellation, the Client should email the following to email@example.com:
- an indication of his/her intention to exercise the right of cancellation;
- an indication of the products for which the client wishes to exercise the right of cancellation;
- the order number.
- Upon exercising the right of cancellation, Colareb® shall reimburse the full price of the Products provided that they are returned by the Client unworn, unused and undamaged, accompanied by the relevant original invoice and the original Colareb® Colareb® shall accept returns and exchanges of Products that have been delivered with a return/exchange label or adhesive or seal only if the instructions for return indicated above are fully complied with and the label or adhesive or seal is intact and attached to the Product.
- Colareb® reserves the right to refuse returns of Products that do not comply with these requirements. In cases of defective Products, the provisions of Paragraph 15 “Lack of conformity” shall apply. Reimbursements shall be made by the same method of payment used for purchase.
- The cost of returning the Products shall be borne by the Client. Any cost sustained by the Client in the return of Products is not refundable.
- Colareb® undertakes to reimburse the Client within 30 days of the date of receipt of the Client’s notification of cancellation of the order.
- Colareb® shall send a notification email once the reimbursement has been made.
- It is recommended that the Products be returned using a courier, insuring the entire value of the item and using a tracked delivery service. Colareb® cannot be responsible for reimbursement or compensation of Products returned but not received by Colareb® due to loss, theft or damage that is not attributable to Colareb®.
- If a Client wishes to amend or cancel an order already made, he/she must immediately send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org This e-mail must be sent before the Client receives confirmation of dispatch by Colareb®.
- Colareb® shall make every effort to satisfy the Client’s request. However, once the Product has been dispatched, the order cannot be cancelled or amended. Dispatched Products can however be returned as set out in these General Conditions. This Paragraph does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.